Goodbye February....hello March. It's dry season all round including holidays. No more public holidays till May! The weather has been horrible, hot, humid and muggy. Need to shower 3 times a day. Not so good when pregnant coz I'm sure it's drying up my skin. Slather lots of cocobutter but that makes me feel sticky all over. Ah...well...I guess it's a no win situation...
Since coming back from Penang, have visited 3 temples over the New Year. Thean Hou, Vihara and a small temple in PJ. It's really getting commercial, especially Thean Hou, whereby 3 deiteies were brought in specially for CNY and people had to pay min donation from RM5-RM10 to pray to them accoring to 'hierarchy'!!! It's really a business... I think I have fullfiled my quota for the year...
Not much to look forward to in the next few months except a possible trip to Cameron Highlands for 2 nights with hubby and inlaws. Main reason is to enjoy the cool fresh air and to buy strawberries and veggies. The corn there is superb...love it...will stock up lots.... Hopefully we can go by end of March as there will be a baby fair during the second week at Midvalley. Hope to get more bargains, especially cloth nappies.
So far the best bargains are at warehouse sales. It's amazing how cheap it gets...from 50%-80% less. Saved heaps on fisher-price toys and accessories. From now on I resolve to watch out for more warehouse sales. It's practical to buy cheap clothing for baby since they grow so fast. My budget RM10 an outfit and maybe RM20 for one or two pieces of nicer ones to go out in! Likely people will be giving clothing as presents anyway.
My next check up is this coming Saturday. So far I have put on around 6kgs to date which is about right. Hopefully at the end of it I wont put on beyond 10kgs. Most importantly is that baby is physically, mentally and spiritually healthy...
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment